Recover Data from corrupt Transcend pen drive

The easier and simple way to recover data from damaged transcend pen drive in three steps.

2. Download the on-line recovery tool according to your need.
3. Install it and plug your pen-drive and run that software

Condition : At least your pen-drive light should blink and its drive should be detected no matter whether it opens.

Disclaimer : The above link in linked to a third party website and we are not responsible for any inconvenience caused.

2 comments:

  1. How do you do its possible.I searched web 2 print and overnight prints Use ful to me and my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wholesale Printer, after long time I got a comment on my article and it pleased me a lot. Atleast someone has respect to show emotions. Looking forward to help in any issues you come accross in future and which would be feasible for me to support.

      Delete